Monday, December 6, 2010

Did you see it?


You need to check out the December featured entree over at The Scrappy Gourmet!  I loved designing this project.  When I saw these papers at CHA, I knew that I wanted to create something with it.

Well, this is what I came up with (almost).  Ok, the front cover had to be redesigned because the album cover I had used was not available due to manufacturing issues, so Dee had to rework it just a little bit.  It is almost identical to what I had created and is still beautiful.



Darla_Web_er_Merry_Xmas006-750


Darla_Web_er_Merry_Xmas008-750

Darla_Web_er_Merry_Xmas015-750

Darla_Web_er_Merry_Xmas017-750

Darla_Web_er_Merry_Xmas021-750


You can buy it HERE!  Go get one now!  Maybe a nice early Christmas present for yourself.

Merry Christmas!

Darla

No comments:

09 10