Thursday, December 9, 2010

Elf on the Shelf

Have you heard of this book?  Well it is about an elf that has magical powers and every night after the child goes to bed, he flies to visit Santa and report if you have been good or bad that day.  And every morning when he comes back, he hides in a different place.

Where has elfie been found this year?

Well, this morning he was found in the ceiling fan above the kitchen table.  That crazy elf!


Keep checking back to see what other location we find Elfie.

On to other silly business...

This is a picture of Hope.  Tonight, she looked and me and said, "look mom, I can touch my tongue to my shoulder".  WOW!  :)


Been busy tonight making some teacher gifts.  I need to go to my local scrapbook store and see if they have a tiger paw die.  I was thinking of making a banner for the teacher to hang in her room.  Then I made a gift card holder to put a gift certificate in for The Learning Post.  I know teachers can always use things for the classroom, so I like to do something like that.  Hope and I will whip up a batch of "lotion potion" and maybe make cinnamon ornaments to add to the little gift bag.  

I will take some photos of all those activities and share the finished product when we get a chance to make them.  Maybe this weekend.

Well, here is another card.


Well, that is all for tonight.  Now I am off to see where Elfie will end up tonight!

Goodnight!

Darla

1 comment:

Jessica Adams Velasco said...

I loved the lotion potion! :) Hope is getting so old! I love the photo of her with santa!

09 10