Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Introducing...Chippy!

Hope decided this year she wanted to give her elf a new name, so she named him Chippy like the one in the movie...The Elf on the Shelf.  I am having a heck of a time remembering to call him Chippy instead of Elfie.  Good grief!

We even had to go get him a stocking and put his name on it in glitter glue.

So December 1st arrived and Chippy happily showed up on our tree that morning.


I have pictures of his next few hiding places, but for some reason cannot get them on the computer right now, so will share later.  :)

I kind of just skipped over Thanksgiving, but we hosted the dinner at our new house.  It went great.

Colin had a great time playing with the turkeys.  He was making them kiss each other.  HOW CUTE!


Joe with the turkey.  Since I was sick with a cold I could take very little credit for getting the meal put together.  Luckily, the day of I was finally feeling better and able to help get the cooking done.


Dawn brought her dog Max over and he got LOTS of attention.  I found him in this pile of stuffed dogs with a barrette in his fur.  LOL!


On Friday, Joe and Hope got down to business decorating the house for Christmas.  I supervised!


Hope with some holiday shenanigans.  :)


And looking cute in front of the tree with her Hope ornaments.


Well, since we are well into the Christmas season, here are some more cards to share...











Stay warm tonight.  We are supposed to get an arctic blast tonight and continue to get colder over the next few days.  YUCK!  

Darla



No comments:

09 10