Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Get Well Soon....Mom!

I have had a heck of a cold the past week and I got the perfect medicine last night.  Hope made me a card to make me feel better.

This was the front...


This was the inside...she is doing great learning her cursive.



And a little lesson with the colors of the rainbow...ROY G. BIV!


Well, before I start coughing again, going to keep it short.  Just had to share my cute little note from Hope.  And speaking of get well cards and such...here are a few related cards to share too.




And I better keep sharing some Christmas cards too, or I won't get them all shared before Christmas is here.  LOL!











Well, the Christmas season is almost here.  Have you started shopping yet?  I have a few things, but a lot more things to get done in the next few weeks.  Oh my!

Stay warm...Darla



No comments:

09 10