Monday, November 19, 2012

More birthday celebrations...

Wow, there have been a lot of friends and family with birthdays this week and next, so I will continue to share birthday related layout and some cards.

I LOVE how this layout came together.  This layout is almost ALL My Minds Eye.  I can't deny, they are my favorite line of papers.


This is the first time I have used washi tape and it was a lot of fun to use.  The blue chevron was actually two rows of tape.


I think my favorite part of the layout is the big "7".  This is one of my special finds I got in California.  I went shopping at Paper Tales and she had these cute little bins of various items and this was one of my favorite finds.


And of course Hope celebrated her "golden" birthday because she turned 7 on the 7th of January.


Well, happy birthday to all those family and friends celebrating birthdays this week.  And of course, a few birthday cards to share (since I didn't get cards out to any of those family and friends) with all of you.  And of course, they were made using My Minds Eye papers.





Alright, need to go finish watching Dancing with the Stars.  Go Shawn Johnson (my hometown girl).  Vote!  Vote!  Vote! to get her in the finals!!!!!

Darla

No comments:

09 10