Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

So much to be thankful for...ALWAYS!

This is the turkey that Hope made at school, sharing some of the things she was thankful for this year.


Some of it is hard to read in the picture so...she was thankful for her family, friends, dog, him and school.  I think she ran out of time because the last one was blank.  :)  There was also a cute poem on the back too.

Well, I am tired from a long drive to visit family today, but just wanted to let all my family and friends know how thankful I am to have you in my life!

So here are some Thank you cards to share with you...






So are any of you doing any Black Friday shopping????  If you are....I think you are CRAZY!!!  :)  But wish you happy shopping.  Stay safe.  I will be at home in my warm bed!  :)

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10