Saturday, May 12, 2012

Goin' Fishing

The cousins are here for a sleepover tonight, so Joe took them fishing.  On Ally's first cast she caught a HUGE fish.


Considering she was using one of the kiddie poles, it was almost half the size of the pole.  


Too bad she was the only one that had any luck tonight.

Another niece graduated from college today.  Congrats Lauren!  Your card will be on its way to you this week.  :)  Here is a sneak peek of it.


This was a SUPER easy card to make.  All of the elements on the card were part of the printed paper.  The only things I added was to stamp the sentiment and the two gems on each side of the sentiment.

I made another cards like this for Hope's birthmother, but made it a Mother's Day card for her.


I forgot to take a picture of the card my husband sent to his mom, but I will share the one I sent to my mom tomorrow (hopefully I find the time to make a post).  :)

Well, I am off to rest my back.  I think I pulled a muscle while cleaning the house today.  Yet another GREAT reason to not clean.  :)

Have a great Mother's Day!

Darla



No comments:

09 10