Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snuggies!

Ok, have you heard of these things.  :)


Today, we were so cold that we started joking about getting snuggles with our company logo on it.  Hehehehe!  Ok, I guess you had to be there, but trust me it was pretty funny!  Love the leopard print!.  Jeff, if you are reading this, I want one like this!  :)

Ok, while I am writing this blog post, I am also watching the new show Touch, with Keifer Southerland.  WOW!  I think I like it.  I hope it lasts.  I actually haven't started watching a new show in years because every time I find something I LOVE, they cancel it.  This has potential...to be good.  Check it out!

Have also been watching American Idol.  What was up with Magic Cyclops tonight?  How weird and of course he was from IOWA.  Good grief!

Alright, here are a few more cards to share...


These are both simple cards made from scraps.  The one below is only pattern paper, the flowers and the sentiment button in the middle.  It was just a matter of how I cut the pattern paper.  EASY!


Alright, I have had enough for tonight! 

Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10