Monday, June 13, 2011

She's got it Rough!

We had a great weekend down on the farm and we celebrated the baptism of my great-nephew, Kenton.  He is such a cutie and I will share photos once I have them off the camera.

Anyway, my post title is talking about Hope.  I was feeling sorry for her this morning because it was chilly out and she started swim lessons.  I was having flashbacks of when I was a kid.  I hated going to swim lessons when it was cold, and it seemed like EVERY year it was cold.  I would get out of the pool just shivering.  I thought they were at the city aquatic center, but they are actually in the indoor pool at the YMCA.  Wow, she has it rough!

The summer program she is in is actually taking care of getting her to and from swimming lessons.  She is having a lot of fun.  They go on small field trips almost every day.  Today they went to a playground place and tomorrow she gets to go bowling.  Fun stuff.  Almost makes me wish I could go have fun too!  :)

Anyway, here are the gift bags I created for the baby memory books I made for gifts.



Well, that is all for tonight!

Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10