Wednesday, June 22, 2011

5:55 pm

I was driving to work this morning and the radio jockeys were talking about a study that had recently been done.  What it discovered was that for mother's, the most stressful time of the day is 5:55 pm.  I kind of laughed and agreed that is one of many times of the day that can be stressful to me.  :)

Anyway, fast forward through the day.  Hope and I get home and I am thinking about what to fix for supper and for treat day tomorrow.  Suddenly, Hope starts saying "mom" over and over and over again.  "look at the microwave, mom"!  "LOOK!"  And guess what time it was...5:55 pm.  Of course I was juggling several "mom" balls at the time...cooking...cleaning the kitchen...unpacking the lunch bags, etc.  I just had to laugh at the irony of the time she was so excited to see.  Even more ironic was that she wasn't even in the van with me when I heard about the study.

Anyway, it is late so I am heading off to bed.

Here is the retirement card I made for my mother-in-law.  She received the card this weekend.


Good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10