Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby (Girl) Memories Gift album

Well Hope started Kids West yesterday and had a pretty good day and today went even better.  So she earned a Happy Meal from McD's.  Yeah, I didn't have to cook.  :)

Yesterday, she told me she got "scolded" for getting mud on her leg.  That was actually how she said it "scolded", which sounds so grown up.  So I asked her if they got mad at her or what did they say?  She said they just said not to do it again.  Like that is going to work!  The kid loves to get dirty!  It was just funny that she described it as being "scolded".  She is 6 going on 16 sometimes.

Anyway, I delivered/mailed lots of packages today.  One for publication and another baby gift on it's way to El Salvador.  I delivered the other Baby Boy gift album today to Jen at work.  It was a big hit.  I have the girl one there too when Nicole comes in with her new baby.  So here is that album...















I love all the colors in this album and I used butterflies and flowers throughout.

Well, that is it for tonight.  Have a good one.

Darla

No comments:

09 10