Monday, June 20, 2011

Crazy week!

Not sure how much I will get back here this week, but thought I would stop by for a quick post.

Went swimming at the Y tonight and thinking about joining this fall when my membership runs out at my current place I work out.  That way the entire family can take advantage and not just me for the same price.  We will see.  I will be hard to leave FXB and I will have to motivate myself to workout instead of in a class situation.

Anyway, will share a card quickly before the next round of storms hits here shortly.  Could be a LONG night of thunderstorms, but hopefully it won't get too severe.


This card is similar to the other card I already shared, but with a different sentiment  and slightly different papers.

Well, that is it for tonight!  Have a good one and hopefully you are staying dry where you are!

Darla

No comments:

09 10