Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sketch Inspiration!

The Scrappy Gourmet is this week's sponsor at sketch inspiration!  Go check it out here.

Here is the sketch  (#210) for this week.



Here is my layout based on the sketch above.


I wish I would have made the inner red circle slightly bigger so you could tell it was to be a target for the paintball, but I already had everything put down.  Oh well.  I was trying to make sure the area where the target transparencies was white.  Then at the last minute I decided to add the large splat under the title area, which covered up a lot of the inner target circle.

I gave the layout some dimension by not gluing down the fingers of each splat and bent the papers upward.

I hope this layout was inspiring.  Now go check out Sketch Inspiration's website and submit your own layout based on the sketch.

Til next time.

Darla

No comments:

09 10