Friday, March 4, 2011

Bad Botox??????

No, just a bad case of chronic HIVES!  I woke up this morning with a weird looking eye and half a fat lower lip.  By midday my upper lip and eye looked better, but now the lower lip was blowing up like a balloon and now I had them all over my shoulders, arms and back of my legs.  ITCHY!!!!!!!

I got up at 2am to take an allergy pill, but it didn't seem to help much, so now I have also added Benedryl.  I hope it does the trick.  I have always dealt with chronic hives off and on for the past 25 years, so this isn't anything new to me.

And to top it off, I also have the cold/flu ick that Hope had this week.  I don't seem to have the fever though, which is good.

Well, I am going to chill out for a little bit before the drowsiness of the Benedryl kicks in.  Looks to be an interesting weekend around here.  Think non-itchy thoughts for me!

Darla

No comments:

09 10