Thursday, March 17, 2011

More summer fun...

The past few days have been just beautiful, so I am very hopeful that spring is HERE.  Hope and I checked out the flower gardens to see if any of the new bulbs were sprouting yet, and they ARE!!!  Yeah!  I can't wait to have some tulips this spring.

Joe and Hope made it back yesterday from their visit up to see Grandma Karen.  I am so glad they were able to make the trip because while they were there Great Grandma Weber ended up in the hospital.  She was doing ok for a while, but now her kidney's have shut down.  So time will tell.  We hope she is still able to get home for a while.  So keep her in your prayers.

Here is another layout I completed while Joe and Hope were on their little trip.

These were various summer trips to the pool and other fun adventures that didn't warrant their own separate layout.  Still fun memories.


To jazz up the border, I added bling to some of the flower centers.


And I added bling to the flip flops too.



Here is a close up of the flip flop border.  I cut them out of pattern paper and added flowers to some of them and just bling to others.


Well, that is all for today.

Darla

No comments:

09 10