Saturday, March 12, 2011

Childhood Memories...

Hope was listening to kid music on her i-touch and got this funny excited look on her face.  She yelled, this song reminds me of when I was a child!  I laughed and told her she was still a child, so she further explained that she meant back when she was three (she is now six).  :)  It was cute!

I haven't had much time to create lately, but I did manage to finish and photograph this layout this week.

This is a layout of her preschool picture in 2009, so she would have been four (you know back in her childhood).  :)


This is a close up of the upper edge.


Butterflies are not traditionally on a school picture layout, but I wanted to include them since she had them on her shirt in the photo.


Sorry for the harsh shadows, but that was the only time I had to take the photo.  Oh well.

That is all for tonight.  Hopefully I will get to feeling better (still fighting off my cold) and get my scrapbook mojo back!

Goodnight!

Darla


No comments:

09 10