Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet Thing

Ok, here is another layout.  I used more the same products as in my Thankful layout, with the addition of Martha Stewart punch, Prima flowers and Making Memories letter stickers.

The title "sweet thing" is on one of the journaling cards (actually 2).  I cut the words off the card and joined the plain areas together so it was big enough to put my title.  



I typically order my pictures from Shutterfly, so the pictures on the strip were cut from the index print provided by Shutterfly.  I had so many pictures I wanted to use, but just couldn't justify making a lot of pages just to scrapbook them.  :)  So I used the index prints.



I also love the new Jenni Bowlin stick pins.  I have bought them in several colors and can't wait to find the perfect layout to use them on!



I hope you enjoyed this layout.  I still have more to come in the following days...Have a great day!

Darla

No comments:

09 10