Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am on a roll...

Hello again!  More layouts to share.  

Sun & Lots of Fun was my 2008 Summer overview layout.  I usually like to make a mini album of all our everyday summer activities, and then I make just one overview layout for Hope's main album.  The products I used include:  My Minds Eye papers, Pink Paislee chipboard letters, Prima flower, Making Memories glitter number stickers, Misc-buttons, gems and ribbon.




The Dr. George layout was all about Hope's surgery to remove her cyst (in 2008).  There is a hidden tag that pulls up behind the large George picture (I forgot to take a picture of the pull out tag).  It has a picture of Hope's neck where you can really see the cyst and journaling about how brave she was during her hospital stay.  Products used:  My Minds Eye and Stampin Up papers, Ms. Grossman stickers, Making Memories chipboard and letter stickers and Misc. buttons.




My little Lady Bug focuses on how facinated Hope was with a ladybug we found crawling inside the house.  My how times change.  Just this morning she was freaking out about a fly in the house.

Products used:  Reminisce and Cosmo Cricket papers, My Minds Eye Transparency, Jenni Bowlin letter stickers and Misc-title letters, brads, lady bug stickers and buttons.



Well, that is all for today.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sheila Rumney said...

Darla,

I have enjoyed all your inspirational layouts! Thank you so much for your kind comment on the death of my grandma.

Will be back...

09 10