Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Elton John photos...

Ok, I finally got some of them resized so I wouldn't overload my post with large photos.  Here are some of my favorites from the concert.  I can't wait to scrapbook them.  I am also going to make a shadow box to hold my ticket, which will be added to our concert signs in the basement.


During the last three songs, the front 3 rows were allowed to go up to the stage.  I handed my camera to a guy and asked him to get me and Elton both in the picture.  Then I took one of him on his camera.  


Below is my ticket, which was signed by Elton John himself.  :)



This boy ended up on stage, and the body guy started to come over and Elton said it was ok.  Then he went and took his hand and brought him over to the piano where he let him sit down beside him while he finished the song.  The kid (Brody) knew all the words to the songs and was just singing along.  I took some pictures on the off chance I might be able to get them to his family.  Luckily, my sister Dawn was standing by his dad and I got his email before we left.


Today, we had new counter tops installed in our kitchen.  They look awesome.  I will post pictures of the before/after tomorrow (or this weekend).  I hope everyone has a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10