Thursday, April 29, 2010

Aren't they Pretty!

Ok, these are the BEFORE pictures of our kitchen and bathroom.  



Say goodbye to the UGLY white counter tops with the bright BLUE beveled edges.



And the white counters in the bathroom too!




And say hello to beautiful new countertops!!!  Aren't they PRETTY!!!

I love them, and just keep feeling them like I can't believe we finally did it.




We have had them for a week now, it they are AWESOME!









We extended the island to make a bar area.  Hope has already eaten at the counter several times the past few days.




Obviously, we need to fix the wall behind the old mirror (and we are looking for a larger mirror too).  I can't wait to have it all put back together again.  I love how warm and rich the kitchen now feels.

We have a very busy weekend coming up, so may not hear from me in a while.  I know (BIG SURPRISE).  :)  Have a great weekend!

Darla

No comments:

09 10