Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kindergarten Experience

Hope visited her school (kind of) today and met the three Kindergarten teachers, one of which will be her teacher.  This past year they have been renovating the school she will go to, so she didn't actually get to see the school she will go to, but it was still good to meet some of her classmates and the teachers, etc.

She was so excited to show me the picture she made while spending time with the teachers and said they had a cookie too.  She asked when she got to go there all the time, and was also excited about the computers in the media room.

I also got to meet some of the other parents and chatted with them, and even found out some of them live right in my neighborhood.  It will be fun getting to know them better.

I can't believe my baby will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall!  She has grown up so fast.

On a scrappy note:

I finally got pictures taken of some recent layouts I completed.  NOW, I just need to find the time to post them on here.  Again, where does the time go!

Have a good night, and keep an eye out for my next posting!  You just never know when it will be!  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10