Friday, April 30, 2010

Garage Sale Bargain!

OK, I don't usually go to garage sales because I work FT.  Well, every Spring, my neighborhood has a garage sale the weekend before "junk" day (where you can put anything out on the curb to be taken to the dump).  Anyway, I found this cute little wooden table for Hope's dolls (or animals) to have a tea party.



Isn't it cute?

This was the only thing we purchased on our walk the other night, but I think it was money well spent (only $10).  I had actually been looking for something similar to this, and had wanted to get it for Christmas last year, but didn't find anything.  Well, now her dolls are all set!  :)

We have a very busy weekend (good friends visiting, dance recital, circus and hot tub parties), so I hope to catch up with everyone next week.  Have a good one!  And hopefully you are lucky enough to be celebrating National Scrapbooking Day by actually scrapbooking!  Enjoy & Happy Creating!

Darla

1 comment:

cornellgj said...

Darla, thanks for your message! It's good to hear another great adoption story. We had such a beautiful experience with our agency and our birth mom is so, so special to us! We would love to work with that agency again someday if we pursue adoption another time.

09 10