Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boo!

Ok, I know I am a little off on my seasons, but I am trying to get caught up on Hope's pages.  I am nearly done with 2008.  Yeah!  So here is a Halloween layout.

Products used:  Cosmo Cricket papers, stickers, black chipboard, ribbon; Making Memories paper, Fancy Pants glitter transparency, Pink Paislee glitter letters and Little Yellow Bicycle felt words.



My journaling tells a story that happened during that Fall, instead of the traditional Halloween journaling.    I had a lot of things I could have journaled about, but Hope had turned on one of the overhead lights in our van and it sat on overnight.  So when we got up the next morning to go to preshool the van wouldn't start.  Hope said a ghost must have gotten into the van and turned it on because she didn't do it.  :)


We haven't had any more ghosts to turn on the lights, but we still can't figure out who used an ink pen and wrote "hope" on the ceiling fabric of the van.  There is also a large "H" on the back of the headrest.  Good thing we love her, because she is FULL of lots of ideas like that!

Til next time!

Darla

No comments:

09 10