Sunday, September 25, 2016

Bible Journaling

So recently I have discovered Bible Journaling and thought this might be a fun way to continue and strengthen my Faith journey.  I looked for ideas on Pinterest (and there are a LOT of them out there) and bought a few supplies...you know, because I didn't have enough craft supplies already.

And...pinned more and more ideas, but the thought of starting was very intimidating.  Well, I finally found my motivation one day.  A co-worker's grand-daughter was having a 13 hour surgery to remove a tumor from her abdomen, so when I got home from work I found a verse and prayed for her while I worked on my creation.


It was a beautiful day...so I gathered all my supplies and moved my creativity outside.




I did end up using a lot of my scrapbook supplies, but also picked up some basic crayons and colored pencils too.

As you can see, I did purchase a special Bible that is intended for note taking, etc.



This page I used rub on letters for most of the title and the butterfly was a stamp that I colored in with colored pencils.

Now that I actually got started I am looking forward to making entries every so often.

And just an update...the surgery went good and she is still taking chemo and has a stem cell transplant next month, so the prayers for her will continue.  She is a fighter...

I have another friend that was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  I love you Alma and will be praying for you and your family.









Let's just say CANCER SUCKS!!!!!







No One Fights ALONE!!!

Darla


No comments:

09 10