Tuesday, March 5, 2013

AWESOME!

This was Hope's reaction the other night when she put the pieces together that (someday) she would grow BOOBS!  Yep, you read that right.  I busted out laughing!!!!

While we are on the subject, the last time we were shopping at Target, she also asked if she could get a bra.  Oh my!  Let's just say she doesn't need one yet and I am not ready to go there yet either.  I know the day will come though.  I better stock up on some wine before it gets here!  :)

We have been some busy people around here.  This weekend the twins came to stay with us.  Dawn is trying to sell her house and was having an open house and needed it to stay clean.  So the best plan was for them to vacate.  :)  They were busy building with legos almost the entire time.


This picture cracked me up!  Yep, those are headless lego bodies and legs.  I loved it how all the arms are up in the air.  Just struck me as funny!


And here was another area of bodies and legs.  I wonder where all the heads are???????  Well...


...Hope was using them in her creation.  Not sure what she was creating, but it is cute how the little heads at the top are just peaking over the edge.


And here they are with their final creations.  Ally had a four story bus that even had lights that lit up.  Annie built several cars and buildings that were pretty cool too.


Well, I need to cut this short.  I am sure there a lot of other things that happened over the past few days, but time to commence the Battle of the Homework!  Oy!

Anyway, here are some cards to share with you...

My heart was heavy today as another sorority sister was affected by a tragic death.  Her son was tragically killed in an accident when a tree branch fell on him.  So sad...today was the funeral and my heart and prayers go out to Tiffani and her family.


Her son's name was Garrett and his final act of life was to be an organ donor.  His organs were donated to help over 50 people.  It is good to know his spirit will live on in each and one of those recipients.


Please consider being an organ donor.  Ironically, this past weekend I went to renew my driver's license and I gladly (continued) to answer yes to being a donor.  I hope you will too.




Have a good night and blessings to you all.

Darla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!
i was searching through business names because i am starting a home business and when your name came up i was amazed! i know very few darlas and NO darla webers....until now. God bless you in your endeavors!

darla weber
california

09 10