Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring???

Well, the calendar says it is officially spring, but I don't think Mother Nature got the memo.  BRRRR and I think we are still to get more snow this weekend.  WHAT!!!!!!  Seriously, I am SO OVER winter.

I am ready to hear a nice rumbly thunderstorm and birds chirping and flowers blooming, etc.  How about you?

So I have been missing in action for a while.  Just busy and haven't taken the time to post about our adventures in life.  :)

Hope's favorite meal at school is Chicken Patty on a Bun, so both Joe and I made arrangements to eat lunch with her last week on that day.  It was ok, but definitely not my favorite.  :)  The veggies were good.  Maybe it was because I kind of lost my appetite before we even got to the table.  I noticed a kid in her class that had a glossy look in his eyes and yep, you can guess what happen just a few seconds later.  The teacher walked by our table and commented..."never a dull moment around here, is there".  LOL!  (sorry for the blurry photo)


Hope finished up another round of swimming lessons and showed great improvement.  She felt it was necessary to wear these goofy looking goggles.  Oh well.  Cracked me up!


And I might just be the luckiest wife/mom around.  This week was been spring break for Hope and Joe took the week off to hang out with her.  They left last Saturday to go visit his family and I got to stay home and enjoy some quiet mom time.  I worked all weekend on a scrapbook project for The Scrappy Gourmet.  I will share it with you SOON!

So this is Hope and her horses she won at the school festival a few weeks back.  She HAD to take them with her and they nearly took up the entire back seat with her.  LOL!


Joe and Hope went to the Science Center today, and apparently Hope wasn't impressed with seeing Sue the dinosaur.  :)  They are at the dentist right now, so can't wait to hear all about it when they get home.  I hope she had a good report from the dentist, but not expecting it for the little sugar eating monster!


Anyway, on to some other crafty shares...

Kristi, this one is for you.  Hope you are feeling better soon so we can go scrapbook in a few weeks.  Can't wait!!!



I love some of the spring inspired images and hope they are just outside my own window very soon!






I will try and be back soon!  Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10