Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun with the family

We had a busy night last night.  Swim lessons, softball game watching the twins play and then dinner out with everyone.  Good times!

All of these cute kids were with us too!  They were all super good considering how late we were out.

Annie-in the black Waukee shirt, Kenton-little guy in the middle, Ally-in the back, Kendal-green sweater and Hope in the front.


We also gave mom an early Christmas present to help her stay in touch with all of us.  We are all excited to try it out with her and we think she is going to LOVE IT!  We love you mom, Merry (early) Christmas.


Since we celebrated Christmas early, here are some more Christmas cards to share with you too...

The tags on these cards have been in my stash for MANY YEARS, possibly close to 7-8 years.  How crazy is that.  I used the papers that matched the tags several years ago and never used the tags.  Well, when I got ready to use up the My Minds Eye papers I noticed they matched some of the colors.  So I pulled them out and used most of them up.  Yeah me!



The inside of this card says..."is coming to town".


I loved the chipboard banner sticker, so I cut it in half and used it on two different cards.  I just added letter stickers to go along with the sentiment.






Alright, we now return to autumn, which officially starts tomorrow, but feels like it today.  Love it!

Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10