Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feels like Fall

Well football is in full swing and the weather is just beautiful these past few days.  Soon we will be going to the pumpkin patches, apple orchards, etc. this fall.  I can't wait.  I am actually craving apple crisp this afternoon.  YUM!

I will take a break from sharing the Christmas cards I have been working on to share a fall layout with you.

I used mostly Simple Stories papers to create this layout from various paper lines.


I hand cut a rough pumpkin shape and used it to house my title.  I used green wire I have had in my stash for years as vines on my pumpkin.


Ok, since I have an abundance of cards to share, I will share a few of those as well.  







Well, we are off to go see our new puppy "cousin" Max.  My sister Dawn just went to pick him up and we can't wait to meet him.  Until next time...

Darla

No comments:

09 10