Sunday, September 9, 2012

Voting...

Yesterday, Hope heard a political commercial for both candidates and asked in a serious tone..."mom, who are we going to vote for?"  I just had to laugh...because she was actually curious about it.

Well, let the craziness begin...Nutcracker rehearsals, regular dance, gymnastics, swim lessons...I will try and come up for my breath soon.  :)

To share...I have a few Christmas cards from the My Minds Eye Lost and Found paper scraps.  I loved this paper line and I loved making each and every one of them.  I hope you love them as much as I do.








I even started Christmas shopping this week.  I guess I was in the spirit early this year.  I actually found two new lego sets at Target, so decided to go ahead a pick them up for Hope.

Well, now I need to clean up my desk, since we haven't seen the top of it in a few weeks.  :)  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10