Thursday, July 19, 2012

Where are we????

I guess I was a little sleepy yesterday morning, because as I pulled into my work parking lot I hear "Mom, where are we?"  My car had apparently steered itself to work instead of going just a little bit further down the road to Hope's summer program.  Even though she is old enough to get out of the van on her own, etc. I still check the car seat EVERYDAY to make sure she is not in it.  That was always my biggest fear when she was a baby.  Anyway, so we backed out of my primo parking spot and took her on to school.  :)  I think I finally woke up around 2 or 3pm.  :)

I love Thursday evenings, because this is the beginning of my weekend.  YIPEE!  So I am going to keep it short so I can get organized to get some scrapbooking done tomorrow.

This layout used some current and older My Minds Eye papers and the wood letters are from Pink Paislee.  I wanted a super simple layout so it wouldn't detract from the real meaning of the layout.


The journaling is just the lyrics to a Trace Adkins song call Just fishin', which about a daddy and his little girl going fishing, but he knows this is a precious moment he wants to remember.


Everyone have a great night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10