Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

This is quite possibly the quietest Independence Day I have ever celebrated.  The reason...Hope is visiting Aunt DeeDee in KC, so it is just Joe and I.  I am SO glad she wasn't here, because going to the parade and fireworks tonight would have been sweltering.  It is SO hot and I think I heard it got up to 100 degrees again today.  WOW!

So I have been home most of the day just scrapbooking away in my nice cool AC.  Perfect!  :)

Anyway, keeping it short...so here is a card in honor of the holiday.


I have had this flag ribbon for quite a while now, and decided it worked really good with the embossed card front.  Add a star stick pin and call it done! 

Thank you to all the service men and women and their families for their service and sacrifice for our freedoms.  Have a safe evening and don't melt watching those fireworks.  Oooh!  Ahhhhh!

Darla

No comments:

09 10