Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Princess and the Pea...

More on the Title of this post later...

First I will share a few projects with you...

I purchased this Echo Park paper kit right after it came out a few years ago and wanted to use it with these pictures of our bike ride with the neighbor girls to the park.  I just got around to making this layout.  You know how that goes.  The bike is from Pink Paislee.


Since it is TOO HOT to actually go outside and ride our bikes or go to the park, I thought I would share a layout about it.  :)  I stayed in the nice cool AC while creating this layout.


I created several cards from the scraps of the paper pack too.  Here is two of them...




Now for the rest of the story...

Yesterday morning, this was my wake up call from Hope...


She took all the pillows from our bed and put them on top of me and laid down...you know like in The Princess and the Pea.  I guess that makes Hope the Princess and me the Pea.  :)

 Well, stay cool!

Darla

No comments:

09 10