Friday, September 17, 2010

Over 100 Posts!

Wow, I have really picked up speed this year on my blog posts.  :)  I guess having a better computer helps with the process.  Anyway, this is actually my 102nd post to my blog, so I missed the BIG one!  Oh well.  Yeah ME!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us.  We are still waiting for Joe's new car, but there is a chance they might call tomorrow.  Keeping our fingers crossed.

I also won concert tickets from a local radio station for a small venue concert with Jason Brown (local Country singer) and Phil Vassar.  I think it is going to be a really great show, and it was FREE!  :)  This was the first time ever I have won something major from a radio station.  It was kind of fun.  Now, keep your fingers crossed that when Carrie Underwood comes to town in December that I can win again!!!!!  The Eagles are also coming to town, but heard the tickets for the Hy-Vee suite were $135 each.  Yikes!  We passed on those.

Today was picture day at school.  Hope looked so cute.  I hope she smiled at school better than she did this morning for Joe when he took these pictures.  :)



Anyway, on to some scrappiness...

This card base is actually one of the journal book pages folded in half.  I used a coordinating paper to cover the center markings.  I threaded silk ribbon through clear buttons and added a sentiment.  Really easy!


I had actually used up most of the papers I had from the Fancy Pants line, but still had some misc. journal pages and scraps left.  I will share a few more I put together another time.

It is time to head off to bed!

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10