Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday play date!

Well, Hope is off on a play date for an hour (or longer if it is pouring down rain when she is supposed to come home), so I thought I would take the time to post a card I made.


I actually made several cards from some Pink Paislee goodies I bought a while back.  I had a need for a sympathy card, and I thought these papers were so subtle for Sympathy cards.  And this card was really easy using a flip note and two scraps to make the card front.  The only other thing I did was add a rub-on.  

On to other silly stuff...

I mentioned the other day, that Hope had fun playing with a bucket of worms she dug up while I was planting some fall mums.  Who knew worms could be so FUN!

Anyway, she was pulling each one out of the bucket and telling me their names:  Daisy, Tom, Daisy Junior, etc.  I was just cracking up, especially at the Daisy Junior name.  She used to have several Fisher Price babies that were all almost alike, and the first one she name Baby (original right?).  Then as she got more of these similar babies, she would name the next one Baby Junior and Baby Junior Junior, etc.  Too Funny!


Then she was putting them all over herself and giggling because they were tickling her as they wiggled around.


Eventually, she decided to put one on my leg too.  Luckily, I am ok with worms.


Then, later in the day, she had the twins and the neighbor girl helping her find more worms in her secret hiding spots under the walking tiles in the back yard.  They had a lot of fun.


Alright, that is all I have for tonight.  If you haven't checked it out lately, go to The Scrappy Gourmet for all the latest products from your favorite companies.  I just ordered a LOT of the Pink Paislee stuff.  I can't wait to play with it.  

Darla

No comments:

09 10