Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Best Wishes!

My friend Kristi is staying with us tonight.  She is in town for a job interview and I hope it goes well tomorrow, because it is with the company I work for.  It would be great to have her living close, but it has to be a good fit for everyone.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

So here is a card...


This card was made from Fancy Pants Road Show papers and journal note, with a few extras added in.

I also had a chance to play around with PhotoShop Elements 8 on my Mac.  I have had full PhotoShop on my PC for a few years now, so things are a little different on the Elements version.  I finally figured out a way to do this...



I wanted a way to put focus on our daughter Hope up on the stage during the Children's live nativity scene during the Christmas Eve service.  I am actually amazed it turned out as good as it did.  The photo quality was not great to begin with because it was taken on Joe's i-phone.

Well, time to get Hope to bed.  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10