Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fancy Nancy Tea Party!

Hope hosted a tea party for the neighbor girls.  We prepared chocolate dipped strawberries and tea (aka water).


Here are the Fancy Nancy party attendants:  Anna, Alyssa and Hope.  They had a lot of FUN!





They loved the strawberries.  They were pretty good!  I had to taste test them too.





They played for a while and then went to Anna and Alyssa's house to do an art project.  Speaking of being creative...

Here is a picture of my scrapbook desk right now.  I am deep in the creative process of a Christmas project for The Scrappy Gourmet.  If you look closely you can see a few of the pages I have done so far.  :)  I am a very messy scrapbooker.

Also, if you look out the window it is very cold and rainy out today, so it is a great day to get some work done inside.


Have a great night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10