Saturday, September 11, 2010

A house divided...

Today is the Iowa/Iowa State football game and I always root for the Iowa State Cyclones, but Joe and Hope always root for the Iowa Hawkeyes.


We got this cheer outfit from a friend of ours, so of course she had to wear it today.

Tonight, we will all be rooting for the same team...my UNI Panthers play tonight and they are even going to be on TV.  Yeah!

We drove up to Ankeny this morning to check on Joe's new car and it looks like it will be here on Monday.  YEAH!  They will do their internal inspection and get it all programmed.  Then hopefully Joe can pick it up on Wednesday on his day off.  

And since we were in Ankeny, I got to visit one of my favorite scrapbook stores, Memory Bound.  They had lots of new things that I picked up, but I had to walk away from the MME Lost & Found display.  They didn't have the entire line.  That was very difficult because I want to buy it all, but I am waiting for the ENTIRE line to come in at The Scrappy Gourmet.  Oh I hope it gets delivered soon!  :)

Speaking of MME product, I have been working with the Holly Jolly line this week on a project for TSG.  It is a Christmas mini album.  It is in the very early stages, but I have lots of ideas I want to put in it.  

Well, I better go get ready for the game!  Go Cyclones!!!!

Darla   

No comments:

09 10