Saturday, June 22, 2013

That's What Friends are for...

Today I got up REALLY early to help out a friend set up for her daughter's wedding reception this evening.  I think it turned out really beautiful...


I loved the different style of table arrangements from the florist.




This is the bride's bouquet.  I love the special touch of the bling glued into a few of the flowers.  :)




This was the backdrop for the photo booth!  How cool is that.


And these were some of the props available for all the fun pictures.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.


A few of the other helpers thanked us and said they would see us tonight.  Then we explained we weren't invited to the wedding that we just volunteered to come help get things set up.  They seem amazed that we would do such a thing, but to me...that is what friends are for.  :)  

So, since we got up really early to help out I came home and took a LONG nap.  LOL!  And I haven't been worth much the rest of the day.  Oh well.  That way I didn't mess up the house.

No movement on the house yet, but seems to be lots of interest.  Keep praying for the buyer to come soon!  I am getting anxious to start packing.  Sounds crazy right?

Well, all this talk about weddings I guess I will share some cards that could be used for a wedding greeting...
















Here's to happily ever after...goodnight!

Darla


No comments:

09 10