Monday, June 10, 2013

Funny girl...

Last night Hope started digging through my scrap box that I let her use for her crafts.  Most of the papers are really old and before I started making cards, etc.  I have used what I could out of it and she is free to use the items as she chooses.

Well, there was a sticker sheet in there and this is what she came up with...




Oh you silly girl!  You make me laugh (and sometime cry and yell too).  LOL!

We had a few showings this weekend for our house, but finally had to just leave the house because we were bored.  We are afraid to get anything out and mess it up.  I started a book I have had for a while, so that has been keeping me entertained instead of scrapbooking.  I did plan some pages out last night, so once we get moved I am going to be ready to roll on some pages.  Yeah!

Not much else going on...so here are some pages I created a while back to share with you.

I don't normally make layouts about my birthday each year, but this was a milestone birthday.


I have held onto these My Minds Eye papers for years.  I LOVED them when they came out and I had to wait for the perfect picture(s) to use them and I finally decided to use them for my nephew's pictures after he came home from the hospital.  He will be three this fall, so I guess it took me a while to scrap this picture.


These are a  mixture of Pink Paislee and MME papers. 


And speaking of my silly kid...this is one of my new favorite layouts and quite possibly one of the funniest stories to date...


These are also pictures I have had a while and wasn't sure how I wanted to scrapbook the event until I came up with this title.


Do you ever buy a paper line just because it is unique and you like the colors, but you are not really sure what you will use it for?  Yep, this line of papers from We R Memory Keepers was such a purchase.  Once I put this together I added in a few embellishments from other things I had too.  I guess it took me a while to document these photos too because Kenton is now two!  Oh well.


Well, I better run to get dinner started.  Later!

Darla



No comments:

09 10