Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh Elfie...

He has been having fun finding a few new spots to hide, I have just been having troubles remembering to take pictures of him each night.  Oh well.

Here is where he was last night.


I think he is having troubles finding new places to hide?????  How many days until Christmas????

Hope had a relapse of the flu again the past two days, but she is finally ready to head back to school tomorrow.

Well, not much else to report around here, so I will just share the rest of the Elf on the Shelf album I mentioned in yesterday's post.

Here is the cover of the mini-album.


Here is a detail shot of the button dangle and the holly leaves...


...and the star/year.


This is page two...


I used one of the journaling cards to create a tag for some hidden journaling in a pocket.


Page 3...I traced around the letter stickers to help them stand out on the busy pattern paper.


Page four...


 Page five...I glued the clothes pins on with a hot glue gun to hold the twine for the banner.


 Page six...I used the banner stickers to create trees.  I actually just remembered I was going to go back and add some snow-tex to look like hills of snow around the trees.  Oh well.  :)


 Page 7...


 Back cover...


Well, that is it for tonight.  Until next time.

Darla

No comments:

09 10