Friday, October 19, 2012

Politics from a kids perspective

When I was 7 years old, I am pretty sure I didn't know who was running for president.  I know there are so many more media avenues for Hope to hear about the election and other politics, but she seems "somewhat" informed about certain aspects of Romney's campaign.

Case in point...

She said a kid in her class said we shouldn't vote for Mitt Romney because then you will have to delete all of your favorite kid shows.  I had to laugh, and then realized they are not too far off the mark of one comment from Romney, since this appears to be related to funds being cut from Public television.  So of course I had to tell her I was going to vote for Romney and she freaked out!  Hahahahaha!

Well, I want to get back to scrapbooking, so will just share some random cards.  Enjoy!

These were made from Echo Park scraps from a layout I made (and shared) a while back.


This is the inside of the card above...







Here is to great wine (which I am drinking now) and great FRIENDS (which I am watching on DVD right now too).  :)  Have a great weekend!

Darla

No comments:

09 10