Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crazy...

That is the best way to describe my life the past few weeks!  Mostly a good crazy!  :)

We got back from CA and then a few days later I left for KC to help my sister Dee, with The Scrappy Gourmet, set up for CKC vendor show.  It was a lot of work and I was pretty tired by the time I got home.

Here is some pictures of the booth:




After I got home is when things got really crazy.  Early Monday morning, Joe woke up with pain from kidney stones.  He knew it was bad and ended up going to the doctor for it.  He had a stone too big to pass and had to have an emergency procedure to use wave sounds to blast it up into smaller pieces.  So Monday was really CRAZY!!!  I am happy to report he is feeling much better today.  Yeah!

Well, since it is Parenthood night, wrapping this up quickly so I can go watch (and cry my eyes out)!!!

Here are a few cards to inspire you, since I totally missed World Card Making Day this past Saturday.  Bummer!

On a side note, Target is playing a Christmas commercial.  Isn't it a little soon????  Well, I guess if I can share Christmas cards, they can show commercials, right?  :)






Goodnight!!!

Darla

No comments:

09 10