Friday, December 16, 2016

They're BACK!

I don't know about any of you, but last year when Hope figured out "Santa" was actually a relief to me.  I don't have to remember to move the elves this year.  LOL!

Of course she wanted to still do it, but she is the one moving them all around this year (and once in a while Joe and I move them too).  Hope also decided to rename then after our neighbor's dogs..so let me introduce to you Gary and Stella.  LOL!

You never know where they are going to end up...



After they were on our dressers above I caught Taylor with "Gary" on the floor after I dropped off Hope at the bus stop.  It was a good thing I came back to the house before going to work or who knows what shape they would have been in when I got home.  OY!





And I am not sure how we are going to get them down from here, but I am sure we will figure it out eventually.  Otherwise, if you show up in July and they are still there, just roll with it.  LOL!

Well, not much else to share at this point in the month, so I guess I will share some more Christmas cards.











Tis the season...

Darla





No comments:

09 10