Friday, August 14, 2015

Flashback Friday

Ok folks, we have had some serious computer issues, so it has taken me a while to get back to the blog.

So since I missed throwback Thursday, I thought I would do a part one of catching you up on what has been going on in our world in a flashback Friday (although we are not going back that far).  LOL!

First flashback...July 8th, 2015.  Our neighborhood has a team this summer on the kickball league.  We are not very good (although we are getting better with each game), we sure do have a lot of fun!  There are guys on the team too, but we had a photo of just the ladies on the team!  We are missing a few this night.


On the night of our first game was also Joe and I's 20th wedding anniversary.  Every pair of love birds wants to play kickball on their anniversary, right?  LOL!  We had a blast and we had a special toast after the game.  Here is to 20 more years (and beyond)!


We did go out for a nice dinner the next night.  :)  And he got me roses.


Next up...Adventureland!

Hope and her friend Anna had a great time.  


We took our last ride on the log ride.  After this season they are going to tear it down and bring in a new roller coaster.  


We had a great time in the book area...


And of course we had to ride the tornado!  This was Anna's first time at Adventureland.  I think she had a great time.


Next...VBS!

This is quite the event at our church.  I think there was an estimated number of kids this year between 6-7 THOUSAND!  This is over three sessions.  The kids had a great time.


This was the first year for Annie and Ally to be helpers.


At the end of the week they have a BIG Jesus party!


Hope had fun with the crafts...


...and she always has to get her face painted.


Well, that gets us through part of July.  I will keep back tracking until I am caught up.  It has been a fun and busy summer!

Here are a few love and anniversary cards to share in honor of our anniversary (over a month ago). 








And if you have seen these cards, well, enjoy them again.  I am going to blame it ALL on the computer.  Let's hope it stays healthy for a LONG time.

Until next time...

Darla









No comments:

09 10