Friday, March 27, 2015

National JOE day!

Happy National Joe day to my husband Joe (and all the other Joe's out there in the world).  LOL!  I bet you didn't even know there was a day dedicated to all those Joe's out there.  I know my Joe deserves a day to celebrate him!  He is pretty awesome.

And Sunday was his birthday to, so we celebrated by going to hit golf balls at the dome.  Hope and I started on the miniature course.


Then while Joe was taking breaks from hitting he gave Hope some lessons.


Then she would hit some on her own.  It was pretty cute to see them together.


Golf is probably a better bet than softball.  LOL!  I was lucky enough to talk her out of going out for softball this summer.  So we are going to spend the money on a pool pass instead.  Hopefully we have a nice summer to enjoy the pool.

Surprisingly, I don't have any cards to celebrate National Joe Day, so these will have to do...



For this card, I actually cut a slit in the chipboard typewriter sticker and slipped the stamped sentiment to look like it was actually typed.






This is another of my favorite cards I created a while back.  I love the bright colors!



Everyone have a great weekend!

Darla


No comments:

09 10