Saturday, March 21, 2015

24

I haven't given an update in a while on my diet.  Well, I am happy to report that I am down 24 pounds.  I am really happy with where I am at right now, but would like to give myself a few pounds to play with over the summer, so hoping to get another 6-7 over the next month.  We will see.  There are a LOT of temptations out there.  LOL!

Tomorrow someone (JOE) has a birthday!  We are going to celebrate by watching UNI and Iowa play tomorrow in the NCAA tourney.  GO UNI!!!!!  They have the late game, so I hope I can stay awake long enough to cheer on my panthers.  Iowa will get my cheers too, until they have to play each other (if they both keep winning they will meet up on the brackets).  I have the tourney on now, and Charles Barkley just chose UNI in his bracket.  :)

So what else has been going on...

This furry beast got a buzz cut the other day.


and now she is all cute for Spring!  She even had a purple bandana around her neck for UNI!


So when I picked up Hope on Friday, she brought all her crafts home from BTB for the week.  One in particular cracked me up.  She chose to wear a hockey jersey to BTB and came home with this... MASK!


How creepy is that!  I am just glad they didn't offer that craft last friday on the 13!  I would need to change her name to Jason.  Good grief!

Taylor is obviously a little chilly with her new do, so she likes to snuggle in the blankets.


Hope's class got their picture in the paper this week too.  She is in the front on the left hand side.


Well, it is about time to round of Hope and her friend from her sleepover and deliver her home and for me to have a little bit of relaxation the rest of the day.  Probably wishful thinking, but never hurts to dream right?

So to celebrate Joe's birthday, here are some recent birthday cards I created.  Enjoy!









Happy Birthday Joe!  Love you!

Darla


No comments:

09 10