Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oh the DRAMA!

Ok, it is too early in the school year for drama.  Oh my friend was playing with someone else and I asked if I could  play with them and one girl said No!  Oy!  So I handled it kind of badly...sort of.  :(  We are constantly working on being a good friend, etc.  Ultimately after some conversation (the part I didn't handle good) I asked her what she would say if those same girls asked if they could play with her and other friends.  Well so and so I would tell her no (obviously the one who told hope no).  So I explained the golden rule and all that and she was pretty upset about it all.  Oh, it is only the third week of school.  I am sure it is tough being a new kid, so I hope things work themselves out, especially without drama between mamas too.

SO.....onto happier events (in no particular order)!

Last weekend it was HOT, so we went to Dawn's to swim.  There were lots of friends there and even Max the dog got to swim too.  He loved it.  It was so cute, we we pulled him out of the water his legs would still be doing the paddle.  LOL!


There was a town festival with fireworks out at the new Hy-Vee (that opened this week-YEAH).  We got there early to hang out and Hope got to meet Tinkerbell.


Dawn had another open house last week, so we got some puppy time with Regis and Max.  Hope loves it when they come to visit.  She was playing with them in the laundry room.  I even went and sat in there too for a while because I just wanted to hang with the dogs.  :)  Oh I miss my Reilly!  Sniff...Sniff.


Speaking of dogs, I think we finally agreed to get a GoldenDoodle.  We found a nice breeder that will have puppies available in the Spring.  I wish we didn't have to wait so long, but that will give us time to get everything ready.  Oh I can't wait!

The hummingbirds have found us here at the new house and we have enjoyed watching them in the mornings and evenings buzz all around the feeder.


And Hope's newest sleeping place (when she comes in the middle of the night) is our closet.  Made me think of  Harry Potter in the first book where he lives in the closet under the stairs.  LOL!


Well, it is about time for me to head back to the dance studio to pick up Hope from her dance class.  It was too hot to sit in there today so I decided to come home since we live really close.  That is nice!

So here are some random cards for you to enjoy!








Have a good night and stay cool out there!

Darla


No comments:

09 10