Sunday, May 19, 2013

It was a dark and stormy night...

...and the Weber's were all EXCITED because they BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

Isn't it pretty?  It was a crazy day.  We fell in love with it by the pictures on line and scheduled an appointment to see it today and made an offer.  It wasn't the only offer they received, but they went with our offer.  Now to get our house sold.  YIKES!

We did the same thing when we bought this house too. We always do it backward, buy they house you love and then sell the one you already own.  Good Grief!  I guess I thrive on stress, or at least that is what I am telling myself.

We are schedule to move around July 22nd, so it will be a busy 60 days.

Friday night Hope had dance pictures...and I would show you how she looked but I can't get the picture to load so she is not standing sideways.  Oh well.  She was cute!  End of story...

One day last week I came home from working out and had this...artwork...of hangers in my closet door.  My first reaction was...WTH????  Then I just smiled because I knew Joe and Hope had worked on it for me to find.  :)


Annie and Ally had their dance recital yesterday and they did such a great job.  Hope loved it and there is a chance we might move to that same studio so the family will only have to endure one 3 hour recital instead of two different ones.  :)  I think there are more class opportunities for Hopes age other than just tap and ballet.  I think she would really enjoy the other dance types like hip hop or jazz, etc.  We will see what she decides to do.

Hope funny...

I don't think I share this last post...Last week I fixed pork chops for supper and we made her try a few bites before she could have something else to eat for supper.  Anyway, it was quite the battle, but we all survived.  A few days later she ended up in bed with us in the middle of the night.  After a few hours she was talking in her sleep and she yelled out "I don't like it!"  I just cracked up because that is what she was saying while we were asking her to try a bite of the pork chop.  I wonder how big the pork chop was in her dream?????

Annie and Ally also had a softball game this weekend, one of many we have been to recently.  This is a layout I did of their first year playing, which was almost two years ago now.  Crazy!!!  They have improved so much.



Well, it is storming pretty good here, so going to cut things off short...I think I feel the need to find decorating ideas for my new house.  I better get busy looking at Pinterest!!!!

Here are some Celebration related cards in honor of us buying a new home....
















I think there is something for everyone to enjoy in those cards.  Lots of different paper lines, designs, etc.  I am sure it will be a while before I get a chance to scrapbook again, at least until we get the house sold.  Then it will depend if I need to spend that time packing if it is close to moving day.  Oh my!  My head is spinning with all the things to do, but it will be so worth it!!!!

Darla









No comments:

09 10