Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Put some Windex on it!

Do you remember the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding?  He recommended to put Windex on everything ...scratches, pimples, etc.  So a while back I was cleaning the inside windows of my van.  When I came inside I was looking in the mirror at a really BIG zit on my chin.  So I thought...what the heck and put some Windex on it.  Well, I am here to say...DON'T try it.  I think I angered the zit and it has multiplied into three zits all in the same area and I can't get it to go away!  Ok, it will eventually go away, it is just very annoying.  :)

Yesterday I took my camera and got some shots of Hope while at gymnastics.  Here she is on the balance beam...


...on the trampoline...


...and on the rope swing.



Let's see...this morning when I asked Hope what she wanted for breakfast she answered with "arm pit".  Ok, I have no clue why she said that, but she thought it was hilarious.  Then she blurts out, hey mom I can touch my tongue to my arm pit.  WOW!  What an amazing, but gross talent.  Hehehehe!

Moving on...I finished up work early today so Hope and I decided to go try out the new Sky Zone that opened in town.  I didn't realize it until we got there, but it was the grand opening ceremony.  Luckily it wasn't too busy since we were early.

Well, I can proudly say that I survived jumping for 30 minutes.  We had originally thought about paying for an hour, but 30 minutes was plenty for the first time there.  They should make stickers for the parents that choose to jump (& have fun with their kids-like me) that say "I survived"!  When I got out of the van upon returning home I could hardly walk.  OUCH!  What was I thinking?  We had a blast together though and can't wait to try it again.  I didn't get any pictures because I wasn't really sure what to expect.  Next time I will take a camera or take one on my phone.

Well, that is about all for today, so will finish off with a card (or two)...



I am off to rest my tired body!

Darla

No comments:

09 10