Thursday, May 25, 2017

Ode to a (good) FRIEND!!!!!

Oh, how do you tell a friend that is moving away goodbye!  I technically have several more days before she leaves the state, but honestly, I just am having troubles finding the word to (adequately) say thank you for EVERYTHING you have done for me.

You were there when I needed you, in ways you didn't even know.

You asked me to join you on a vacation that you KNEW I needed before you really even knew I needed it.




This was the second great "getaway" we had together in Florida together with Tara.  

You have been there for me through so many rough times, you listened, you watched Hope for us when we needed you (or when I was not in a place to ask family to help out).  

You listened to everything I ever needed to talk about (even when I had to tell you to "stop with the squirrels")  LOL!

And...I know that I told you I would not share these photos, well, you are the one moving away, so all is fair in...well I don't know, but they are funny and I must share them!  :)



All I can say is that I LOVE you more than...well, WINE!

Thank you for being such a great friend!  I know I will see you over the next few days, and I am sure that the last time I am seeing you I will finally break down and cry, but for now...just Thanks!











This was a duo layout...the left side is here in Waukee and the right side is what I was doing in Florida on the 4th of July holiday (with Evon).


I cannot thank you enough for being my friend.  I have only held it together the past few days because I already know that I am coming out to visit you in UT sometime this fall.  If not for that, I probably would have been a more of a mess than I already am (tonight anyway).

(come on sing along)

Thank you for being a friend....
traveled down that road and back again...
Your heart is true you're a pal and a confidant...

AND if you threw a party...
invited everyone you knew...
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me...
And the (handmade) card attached would say...

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY Friend!


I can't wait to come and visit you in Utah and create new memories out there.  Thanks for everything you have ever done for me.  

And remember...I LOVE you more than WINE!!  LOL!  And that is saying a LOT!  HAHAHAHAHA!

Darla







No comments:

09 10